Re: [eclipse-dev] Importing

This is probably the wrong list to ask a question like this,
however from your description I think you need to add your jar
file, or the project where the jar file is kept, in the build
path of the project that needs it.

Right-click on the project that needs the jar and select Properties.
From the project properties dialog select Java Build Path.  Do
one of the following (you can do both, but you only need one):

- Go to the Projects tab and check the box next to the project
  with the jar file.
- Go to the Libraries tab and add the jar file to the list
  of available jar by clicking on one of the add jar buttons.

Communicate with me directly if you need more information.

To the list:  sorry for the wasted bandwidth.

Carlos