Re: [eclipse-dev] need help reg eclipse java IDE

this question is best asked on the eclipse-platform/eclipse-jdt newsgroups. check out the w4eclipse plugin for creating jsp/html.

-alvin

saravanan wrote:
Hello Sir,
I am saravanan here, Thanx for ur immd response. I am using the Eclipse IDE for the past one year, That java editor very nice. But i need to customise and use same as java code look on feel also for jsp and html files , So plz send me some information that.

Thanks
Saravanan p

Back to the top