[eclipse-dev] Internet Explorer 6.0 SP1 and bugzilla forms

Whenever I fill in a bugzilla form incorrectly, I cannot use the back button because IE is telling me the page has expired.  This started happening after one of my many IE security patches.

It used to go back, and restore all of the long-winded comments I had typed, as well as other <inputs> in the form.
Does anyone know which new security setting is preventing this?  It's almost as if Microsoft has erred on the side of safety.  BTW, Mozilla's BACK button works fine, so I suppose its a client thing.

thanks,
randy

Back to the top