[eclipse-dev] Problems running JDT UI Refactoring tests in Nightly build N20031111

The testing was paused at the JDT UI Refactoring tests due to a dialog being open with the prompt to "check .log file" due to an exception on both Windows and Linux test machines.  I have attached the .log from the Windows test machine.

JDT UI team, please let me know if my assistance is required to troubleshoot this problem any further.

Sonia