[eclipse-dev] Java Sound Viewer Actions

Hi everyone---

I'm a newbie in the developers' corner of Eclipse and trying to write a
plugin project that captures sound, records it into files, and attaches it
to parts of the code in the current editor. Several questions:

1. Has anyone done anything like this?

2. I'm contributing to a viewer menu but eventually want to synchronize
the viewer display with the editor-in-focus's code (i.e., show the sound
files associated with a particular location in the code). How to do this
synchronization?

3. I made a class called VoiceRecord that inherits from Action and
implements IActionDelegate but I get an "invalid type" error when I try to
declare a VoiceRecord object in my view class (just the default stub-code
class autogenerated for plugins).

Thanks for any help!---

    Jinger Zhao

    http://www.people.fas.harvard.edu/~jyzhao/contact.shtml

    "If all you can do is what you've always done, then all you can be is
    what you are right now." ~ Unknown

    "Freedom is nothing else but a chance to be better." ~ Albert Camus

Back to the top