[eclipse-dev] accessing EAnnotation

HI,

I read in the eclipse modeling framework book that it is possible to save additional information on a class through using EAnnotation(org.eclipse.emf.ecore package). But I am unable to find any clues on how to do so. I would appreciate If I can have some code snippets on how to access EAnnotation of a class in a EMF class diagram ie. how to add information in the EAnnotation for a particular class and how to read back the information.

Could anybody help..?

Thanks

Gagan Tandon

Nutrition is in! Junk food is out! http://server1.msn.co.in/features/fabmall/ Be a part of the microwave revolution.