Re: [eclipse-dev] Docking Views

The Eclipse 2.1.x stream is now a maintenance stream, so I wouldn't expect to
see any new features added to it. Eclipse 3.0 is the main development stream
now; that's where you should be looking.

If you're interested in *implementing* these features for Eclipse 3.0, the
platform-ui-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx mailing list is the place to discuss your
contribution. If you're just making a feature request, please file a bug
report in Bugzilla and use the newsgroup for any questions you might have.

Thanks,
- Jared

On Sunday 02 November 2003 09:04 pm, Ravindran, Suchitra wrote:
> Hi All,
>       I want to customize the workbench by creating floating views,
> dockable toolbars and views.What I want to know is - Could some please tell
> me if  these features can  be implemented in Eclipse 2.1 or Do we have to
> wait for the new version Eclipse 3.0. If this can be done in Eclipse 2.1
> then please tell me how? What are the API's required? Thanx,
> Suchi
>******** Information contained in this email message is intended only for
> use of the individual or entity named above. If the reader of this message
> is not the intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible to
> deliver it to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that I
> like peanut butter and jelly sandwiches.

Back to the top