[eclipse-dev] Analysis

Title: Message

I am in the process of evaluating some IDE's for our project. I have made a spread sheet which has some questions. Could you please help me answer those in terms of eclipse functionality.

Ability to reference JavaDoc documentation within the IDE
Wizards for creating Classes, Beans, JAR files
Ability to dynamically create JavaDoc documents from source tree.
Ability to run [the IDE] from Windows/Solaris/Linux/Macintosh.
Integration with UML modeling tools
Code generation abilities with GUI components
Availability of long-term support

Thank you in advance,
Nitin

- - - - - - - Appended by Scientific-Atlanta, Inc. - - - - - - -
This e-mail and any attachments may contain information which is confidential, proprietary, privileged or otherwise protected by law. The information is solely intended for the named addressee (or a person responsible for delivering it to the addressee). If you are not the intended recipient of this message, you are not authorized to read, print, retain, copy or disseminate this message or any part of it. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and delete it from your computer.

Back to the top