Re: [eclipse-dev] Planning Meeting Notes - August Oct 29, 2003

Team/CVS:
- Working to get ssh2 support into Eclipse and more specifically as the
default for CVS. This code will be contributed by an outside developer and
we are helping to integrate this into the CVS plugin.
- Synchronize View API will be available in the next integration build.
See the javadoc and extension point schema for initial documentation.
- Investigated poor decorator performance and have a patch for UI that
would fix the current decorator flickering.
- Working on progress support for concurrency plan item.

Discussion item:
- It is currently hard to self-host with projects from different teams
loaded as source. This is caused by the different ways in which each Team
has setup their classpath or is using PDE. What should the default be and
could we make all SDK projects the same?

Cheers,
Jean-Michel

Back to the top