Re: [eclipse-dev] about syntax check error

The problem annotations in views are based on the built state. This state
is updated when you save  (+ build, if auto-build is off).

Dani

             "Forscher 1979"
             <forscher79@hotma
             il.com>                                                    To
             Sent by:                  eclipse-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
             eclipse-dev-admin                                          cc
             @eclipse.org
                                                                   Subject
                                       [eclipse-dev] about syntax check
             19.10.2003 04:33          error

             Please respond to
             eclipse-dev@eclip
                  se.org

I use the Eclispe 2.1.When I corrected some code that has syntax error,the
project icon and java file icon displayed in the "Package Explorer" still
have error icon,so I had to save current java file,then error icon
disappeared.
Is it a bug? or it has some way to solve this? Thank you.