Re: [eclipse-dev] Status on 3.0 M4 candidate I20031010 (Timestamp: 200310101107)

The change of the JDT/UI map file is due to the bug fixe contributed by
debug to the
java family example project. Therefore Debug will give the corresponding GO
or NO GO.

Dirk

             Sonia Dimitrov
             <Sonia_Dimitrov@c
             a.ibm.com>                                                 To
             Sent by:                  eclipse-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
             eclipse-dev-admin                                          cc
             @eclipse.org
                                                                   Subject
                                       [eclipse-dev] Status on 3.0 M4
             10/10/2003 05:45          candidate I20031010 (Timestamp:
             PM                        200310101107)

             Please respond to
             eclipse-dev@eclip
                  se.org

The following teams have updated their build submissions for build
I20031010 (Timestamp:  200310101107) since the 8 pm EDT candidate rebuild
yesterday:

Jdt Debug
JDT UI
Team
Platform UI

Only these teams will be required to validate this build.

If you believe other teams should retest, please send a message to
eclipse-dev.

Another rebuild will take place later today when PDE fixes are ready.

Sonia

   Sonia
   Dimitrov/Ottawa/         To:        eclipse-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
   IBM@IBMCA                cc:
   Sent by:                 Subject:        [eclipse-dev]
   eclipse-dev-admi [eclipse-build]Build I20031010 (Timestamp:
   n@xxxxxxxxxxx    200310101107):Build is complete.  Automated JUnit
                    testing is starting.

   10/10/2003 11:36
   AM
   Please respond
   to eclipse-dev

Build I20031010 (Timestamp: 200310101107):  The Build is complete.
Automated JUnit testing is starting.

http://download.eclipse.org/downloads/drops/I-I20031010-200310101107