[eclipse-dev] Keys

Title: Message
Hello.

I had the next editor key mapped to Ctrl+Tab. I downloaded M3 and i can't map to this sequence anymore.

I prefered the old Keys preference page.

Thank you.

Juan José Evangelista
  Calle 5 Nro 842 - La Plata B1900DDJ - Argentina
  +54 221 482 2521       www.snoop.com.ar
You are a programmer, and that means you are very smart, and capable of quite complex things. Don't do them. Keep your true identity a secret, and your tricks up your sleeve. Learn to use your powers for good. Just solve the task at hand, simply
DoSimpleThings

---