Re: [eclipse-dev] New Instrumentation Plugins

The plugins are on the UI team development resources page:
http://dev.eclipse.org/viewcvs/index.cgi/%7Echeckout%7E/platform-ui-home/instrumentation/instrumentation.html

Knut

Marco Qualizza <mqualizza@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: eclipse-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx
08/21/2003 03:31 PM
Please respond to eclipse-dev

        To:     Karen Parker <eclipse-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
        cc:
        Subject:        Re: [eclipse-dev] New Instrumentation Plugins

Under which component should we look to find these plugins?

Tx :-)

> To help us study the current use of Eclipse in the interest of making
> future improvements, a framework for instrumentation has been developed.

> There are several new plugins available which allow you to take
advantage
> of this.

> For information and to download the plugins see:
> http://www.eclipse.org/platform/index.html

> We encourage you to download and try out these plugins, and we would
> appreciate any feedback that you might have.  We will likely be opening
> new Bugzilla entry in the near future so people can send us their
> instrumentation log files for our analysis.

> Karen

   Programmer.  Analyst.  Irreverent Hedonist.

    Insurance-Engine.
    (613) 234-2426x226