[eclipse-dev] New Instrumentation Plugins

To help us study the current use of Eclipse in the interest of making
future improvements, a framework for instrumentation has been developed.
There are several new plugins available which allow you to take advantage
of this.

For information and to download the plugins see:
http://www.eclipse.org/platform/index.html

We encourage you to download and try out these plugins, and we would
appreciate any feedback that you might have.  We will likely be opening a
new Bugzilla entry in the near future so people can send us their
instrumentation log files for our analysis.

Karen

Back to the top