Re: [eclipse-dev] Eclipse splash screeens

Hi Jim,

   Thanks, I tried to use .ai logo but it is more dark
than splash and the word [The Eclipse Project] doesn´t
exist in the logo nor the line below it.  So I will
try to draw an Adobe Illustrator splash from that logo
and submit it to you.   Perhaps we could have a vectorized
original splash, that kind of artwork is better to update
than bmp files.

Regards,
Antonio Edson Ceccon