[eclipse-dev] Eclipse splash screeens

Hi,

   Someone in the commiters team could help me ?
I would like to translate Eclipse splash screens, but
I need to know if there is a original artwork made in
Adobe Illustrator format or I would like to know how
do you update the splash bitmap to reflect new versions. I
need to do the same thing but need to change the text
inside the bitmap or vectorized original artwork.

Regards,

Antonio Edson Ceccon

Voce quer um iGMail protegido contra vírus e spams?
Clique aqui: http://www.igmailseguro.ig.com.br
Ofertas imperdíveis! Link: http://www.americanas.com.br/ig/

Back to the top