[eclipse-dev] Using templates

I do not know if the is the correct place to post this question.  If this is not, please tell me where to post my question.

I am creating a New Dialog wizard to generate a pattern.  I would like to use the Templates to generate the internals of my methods.  However, I can not find how to get access to the templates.  I found the CodeGeneration class but, it looks like it only find the templates in the from the CodeGeneration property editor page.  Am I missing something?  Can someone please tell me how to get access to the template framework.

Trey Spiva

Senior Software Engineer

Embarcadero Technologies, Inc

trey.spiva@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx