[eclipse-dev] Beginner: Print button greyed out

Hi all,

I'm a beginner with Eclipse.  So far, I really like what I've been able
to do with it, except for some strange reason my Print button, and the
Print menu item are both greyed out so I can't print in either my Java
editor or the Text editor.  I am using v 2.1.1 with Build id
200306271545 in Red Hat Linux 8.0, and I have used the update manager to
update my platform.

Does anyone have any clues as to why this isn't working?

--
Dan Wells <dan_wells@xxxxxxx>

Back to the top