Re: [eclipse-dev] eclips/tomcat

Yes to all of your questions.
I suggest you to use the newsgroups (for example eclipse.platform) to ask further technical questions.

        PaScaL

Tim Liu <gangliubusiness@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: eclipse-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx

07/28/2003 02:03 PM
Please respond to eclipse-dev

        To:        eclipse-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
        cc:
        Subject:        [eclipse-dev] eclips/tomcat

hi, Guys
2 trivial questions. new to eclips. pls help out.
1. If I am looking for a free IDE, is eclips correct one?
2. If I want to develope web-based GUI like debuging tomcat,JSP,struts..., is eclips right for them.
thx
Tim

Do you Yahoo!?