Re: [eclipse-dev] chkpii errors in properties files in N20030724

Fixed JDT/Core issue.

|         |           Sonia             |
|         |           Dimitrov/Ottawa/IB|
|         |           M@IBMCA           |
|         |           Sent by:          |
|         |           eclipse-dev-admin@|
|         |           eclipse.org       |
|         |           07/24/2003 02:50  |
|         |           PM                |
|         |           Please respond to |
|         |           eclipse-dev       |
  |                                                                                                              |
  |       To:       eclipse-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx                                                                      |
  |       cc:                                                                                                    |
  |       Subject:  [eclipse-dev] chkpii errors in properties files in N20030724                                 |
  |                                                                                                              |

The move to the latest version of chkpii (5.07) has generated warnings on
the following properties files:

ECLIPSE\PLUGINS\ORG.ECLIPSE.ANT.CORE_3.0.0\LIB\ANTSUPPORTLIB_JAR\ORG\ECLIPSE\ANT\INTERNAL\CORE\ANT\

 INTERNALANTMESSAGES.PROPERTIES  JAVA-PRB    916   (W) Found unsupported
escaped character: \! .  Could be invalid line continuation.  Line: 39

ECLIPSE\PLUGINS\ORG.ECLIPSE.JDT.CORE_3.0.0\JDTCORE_JAR\ORG\ECLIPSE\JDT\INTERNAL\COMPILER\BATCH\

 MESSAGES.PROPERTIES  JAVA-PRB    916   (W) Found unsupported escaped
character: \U .  Could be invalid line continuation.  Line: 83

ECLIPSE\PLUGINS\ORG.ECLIPSE.UI.WORKBENCH_3.0.0\WORKBENCH_JAR\ORG\ECLIPSE\UI\INTERNAL\

 MESSAGES.PROPERTIES  JAVA-PRB    916   (W) Found unsupported escaped
character: \S .  Could be invalid line continuation.  Line: 902

Please correct before the next build or let me know if these files should
be ignored.

Thanks,

Sonia

   Sonia
   Dimitrov/Ottawa         To:        eclipse-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
   /IBM@IBMCA              cc:
   Sent by:                Subject:        [eclipse-dev]
   eclipse-dev-adm [eclipse-build]Build N20030724 (Timestamp:
   in@xxxxxxxxxxx  200307240010):Automated JUnit Testing complete.  Test
                   failures/errors occurred.

   07/24/2003
   02:34 AM
   Please respond
   to eclipse-dev

Build N20030724 (Timestamp: 200307240010):  Automated JUnit testing is
complete.  Test failures/errors occurred in the following:

org.eclipse.ant.tests.ui_linux.gtk
org.eclipse.ant.tests.ui_winxp
org.eclipse.jdt.debug.tests_linux.gtk
org.eclipse.jdt.debug.tests_winxp
org.eclipse.jdt.ui.tests.refactoring_linux.gtk
org.eclipse.jdt.ui.tests.refactoring_winxp
org.eclipse.jdt.ui.tests_linux.gtk
org.eclipse.jdt.ui.tests_winxp
org.eclipse.releng.tests_linux.gtk
org.eclipse.releng.tests_winxp