Re: [eclipse-dev] [eclipse-build]Build I20030722 (Timestamp: 200307220800):Automated JUnit Testing complete. Test failures/errors occurred.

The org.eclipse.jdt.ui.tests failure is due to JDT CORE not having given us the usual preview of the I-build submition.
We have therefore tested against the last jcore version (i.e. v364a) with which the failure does not appear.

We will disable the test case for now and investigate whether it is a jcore or jdt ui bug.

a.

Back to the top