Re: [eclipse-dev] newsgroup problems + emergency www.eclipse.org maintenance

The newgroups are now available.  However, it seems that some of them do not display the selected older messages.   I've rebuilt the indexes but the problems persist. To read these problem messages, please consult the newsgroup archives available here. ...

http://www.eclipse.org/newsgroups/index.html

The archives should reflect the data five minutes before the crash because the newgroup to mailing list gateway runs at this interval.

I will conducting emergency maintenance on news.eclipse.org down this evening from 6pm-9pm EDT to restore it  to completely new hardware.  . During this time period, the newgroups, www.eclipse.org web server and search engine will be intermittently unavailable as I copy the data to the new server.