Re: [eclipse-dev] 3.0 M2 rebuild pending

Platform Update:
      The Platform UI team has already submitted the fix for bug 40170 and we verified it works.

-Dorian

Sonia Dimitrov/Ottawa/IBM@IBMCA
Sent by: eclipse-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx

07/17/2003 01:57 PM
Please respond to eclipse-dev

        To:        eclipse-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
        cc:
        Subject:        [eclipse-dev] 3.0 M2 rebuild pending

Hi all,

so far, I have a "no go" from Platform Update, JDT UI and Platform UI.

I am still waiting for status for the following components:

Platform Core

SWT

Platform Text

Platform Compare

PDE

Please send in your status as soon as possible.

If you have voted "no go" , please send me an ETA for your fixes so I can schedule a rebuild time.

Thanks,

Sonia

Back to the top