Re: [eclipse-dev] EMF

Phil,

Yes, you can use EMF to work with your UML class diagram (like Rose mdl
file) in
Eclipse environment.

This is web site you can get EMF driver and its documentation:
http://www.eclipse.org/emf

EMF also provides newsgroup on this web site that contains question/answer
regarding
EMF. You may get EMF info quickly from this newsgroup and post your
question to help
other people.

Thanks,
Shu Wang

Notes Address:Shu Wang/Santa Teresa/IBM@IBMUS
Internet Address:shu@xxxxxxxxxx
Phone:408-463-4847
Fax: 408-463-3873
T/L: 543-4847

                      phil.k@xxxxxx
                      Sent by:                  To:       eclipse-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
                      eclipse-dev-admin@        cc:
                      eclipse.org               Subject:  [eclipse-dev] EMF

                      07/17/2003 12:14
                      AM
                      Please respond to
                      eclipse-dev

Hi,

I want to user Eclipse to work with UML class diagrams. Does EMF provide
what I need? If so, how do I install EMF?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Phil