RE: [eclipse-dev] M1 on OS X (Install Problems)

Hi Bill, you'll probably get a better response by asking on the eclipse.platform newsgroup. There are a lot of people who are using Eclipse on the Mac that read that group. See http://www.eclipse.org/newsgroups for instructions on signing up and using the groups.

The mailing lists like eclipse-dev are used for the development of the Eclipse platform itself.

Back to the top