[eclipse-dev] Re: Newsgroups

Thanks for the update Kim.

However no matter what I try I cannot see any messages today after about
7:00 am PST.
For example, I restarted my newsreader (Outlook Express), then unsubscribed
and resubscribed to eclipse.platform. Unscribed restarted newsreader,
subscribed...etc. ad infinitum.

The last message I can see is from Alex Chapiro at 6:56 AM PST

I really doubt that there been no posts since then?
Does anyone know the magic incantation to get this working again?

Darins