RE: [eclipse-dev] doubts

Title: RE: [eclipse-dev] doubts

Obviously, the converse can be asked: Why code in C? Why code in C++?

From the POV of a Java developer, I am ecstatic that E is written in Java. "Eat your own dog food" they say.

If you are a C developer (or any other language), you will have a different POV, and that is normal.

Gary

-----Original Message-----
From: RE.RAajaram [mailto:rajaram@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, July 08, 2003 06:32
To: eclipse-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [eclipse-dev] doubts

HI

I have few fundamental doubts regrading eclipse. Before designing
architecture of any tool through study on the language to be used for
development should hv been done. This my view.

I feel these analysis should hv been done for Eclipse project also.

My doubts are
1. Y it was not coded/developed in "C"
2. What implication it would hv caused if developed on C.??

Regards
RERA