Re: [eclipse-dev] java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError:

Hallo Félix,

* Félix Llorente wrote:
>/usr/lib/libpangoxft-1.0.so.0: undefined symbol: FT_Seek_Stream
>That's what eclipse say me when i start it

Sounds like that the libs aren't recent enought.

>Debian woody gnome2.2 freetypes 2.1.4(from sources)

/etc/apt/source.list:
deb-src http://www.katzien.de/debian/eclipse ./
# or any unstable contrib source, it might even work with the
# precompiled ones in unstable, as it is just c code.

apt-get source eclipse-sdk
su -c "apt-get build-dep eclipse-sdk"
cd eclipse-2.1.1
dpkg-buildpackage -uc -b -rfakeroot
# wait a bit...
su -c "dpkg -i ../*deb"
zless /usr/share/doc/eclipse-platform/README.Debian.gz
eclipse

BTW: It's probably better to ask such questions in the eclipse.tools
newsgroup...

Jan, debian maintainer of the eclipse packages
--
Jan Schulz                     jasc@xxxxxxx
     "Wer nicht fragt, bleibt dumm."

Back to the top