Re: [eclipse-dev] why do I can not start the help content page?

In order to be able to view help, you need to adjust your LAN settings.
If you are using IE,
1. Go to Tools->Internet options...
2. Select the Connections tab.
3. Click on "Lan Settings...".
4. Make sure that both checkboxes in the Automatic Configuration box are
"unchecked".

You should be able to launch help now.

|         |           "±ó"              |
|         |           <linnz@xxxxxxxx>  |
|         |           Sent by:          |
|         |           eclipse-dev-admin@|
|         |           eclipse.org       |
|         |           07/03/2003 10:52  |
|         |           PM                |
|         |           Please respond to |
|         |           eclipse-dev       |
  >----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
  |                                                                                                                      |
  |       To:       eclipse-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx                                                                              |
  |       cc:                                                                                                            |
  |       Subject:  [eclipse-dev] why do I can not start the help content page?                                          |
  |                                                                                                                      |
  |                                                                                                                      |
  >----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

Hi, eclipse-dev

  I use  the eclipse 2.1.0

There are

org.eclipse.help.appserver_2.1.0
org.eclipse.help.ui.win32_2.1.0
org.eclipse.help.ui_2.1.0
org.eclipse.help.webapp_2.1.0
org.eclipse.help_2.1.0

directorys in my plugins directory.

when I click help->help contents, I always show "page not found ....
127.0.0.1:1251... etc. "

why ???

Another question, I had installed the GEF plugins with draw2d. But how can
make it
works? I had moved them to the plugins directory, and I installed the logic
example, and it
works well.

How can I use the plugin to do a graphic editing ??

thanks .

Thank you !

¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡linnz@xxxxxxxx
¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡2003-07-15 10:39:22

--http://www.eyou.com
--Îȶ¨¿É¿¿µÄÃâ·Ñµç×ÓÐÅÏä  ÓïÒôÓʼþ  Òƶ¯ÊéÇ©  ÈÕÀú·þÎñ  ÍøÂç´æ´¢...ÒÚÓÊδ¾¡