[eclipse-dev] why do I can not start the help content page?

Hi, eclipse-dev

  I use  the eclipse 2.1.0

There are

org.eclipse.help.appserver_2.1.0
org.eclipse.help.ui.win32_2.1.0
org.eclipse.help.ui_2.1.0
org.eclipse.help.webapp_2.1.0
org.eclipse.help_2.1.0

directorys in my plugins directory.

when I click help->help contents, I always show "page not found ....
127.0.0.1:1251... etc. "

why ???

Another question, I had installed the GEF plugins with draw2d. But how can I
make it
works? I had moved them to the plugins directory, and I installed the logic
example, and it
works well.

How can I use the plugin to do a graphic editing ??

thanks .

Thank you !

ยกยกยกยกยกยกยกยกยกยกยกยกยกยกยกยกlinnz
ยกยกยกยกยกยกยกยกยกยกยกยกยกยกยกยกlinnz@xxxxxxxx
ยกยกยกยกยกยกยกยกยกยกยกยกยกยกยกยกยกยกยกยก2003-07-15 10:39:22

--http://www.eyou.com
--รŽรˆยถยจยฟร‰ยฟยฟยตร„รƒรขยทร‘ยตรงร—ร“รร…รรค  ร“รฏร’รดร“รŠยผรพ  ร’ร†ยถยฏรŠรฉร‡ยฉ  รˆร•ร€รบยทรพรŽรฑ  รรธร‚รงยดรฆยดยข...ร’รšร“รŠรŽยดยพยก

Back to the top