Re: [eclipse-dev] Test results for build I20030703

Works for me.

Darin Swanson/Minneapolis/IBM@IBMUS
Sent by: eclipse-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx
07/03/2003 02:22 PM
Please respond to eclipse-dev

        To:     eclipse-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
        cc:
        Subject:        Re: [eclipse-dev] Test results for build I20030703

These download links are not working.
On the downloads page there is no link for the 20030703 build.

Is it just me?

Thanks
Darins

"Sonia Dimitrov" <Sonia_Dimitrov@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: eclipse-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx
07/03/03 10:55 AM
Please respond to eclipse-dev

        To:        eclipse-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
        cc:
        Subject:        [eclipse-dev] Test results for build I20030703

Test results for build I20030703 are now available from the downloads page
for this build:

http://download.eclipse.org/downloads/drops/I-I20030703-200307030800/index.php

There were test failures in the following components:

-org.eclipse.jdt.debug
-org.eclipse.team.tests.cvs
-org.eclipse.releng - these are chkpii errors in generated extension point
doc for org.eclipse.compare.  Please let me know if these errors should be
ignored in the chkpii tests.

There will not be any rebuilds for these test failures.

Sonia

Back to the top