[eclipse-dev] Test results for build I20030703

Test results for build I20030703 are now available from the downloads page for this build:

http://download.eclipse.org/downloads/drops/I-I20030703-200307030800/index.php

There were test failures in the following components:

-org.eclipse.jdt.debug
-org.eclipse.team.tests.cvs
-org.eclipse.releng - these are chkpii errors in generated extension point doc for org.eclipse.compare.  Please let me know if these errors should be ignored in the chkpii tests.

There will not be any rebuilds for these test failures.

Sonia

Back to the top