[eclipse-dev] Integration build I20030703 available, tests still running

Hi all,

for an unknown reason, the automated build notification messages have not been making it to this mailing list (I am investigating with infra).  So for now, I will send out messages by hand as necessary.

Integration build I20030703 is now available for download here:

http://download.eclipse.org/downloads/drops/I-I20030703-200307030800/index.php

Tests are still running (very slowly) on Windows, a summary of test results will be posted here later today.

Sonia

Back to the top