[eclipse-dev] Eclipse & CVS Branch/Tag question

Hi,

Question: I'm trying to get Eclipse to check out a
specific tag/branch of a project without success
(Working with the 2.1 Windows release of Eclipse).

We set TAG as PROJECT-1-0_BRANCH on the project, in
CVS. Using WinCVS, I can check this out as a seperate
group of files. If the branch was set on version 1.3
of a file, checking it back in then makes it version
1.3.2.1. Changing the main files in the HEAD branch
goes on to version 1.4, which is what we want.

BUT, I cannot get Eclipse to do the same. Looking
under Branches or Versions in the CVS view displays
empty listings. There is also no setting (which I can
see) to explicitly specify the tagged project I want
to checkout. How do I do this? I can see (per file)
when and on which version the tag was set, but cannot
check it out into a new project.

The desired end result is a setup where I have two
Eclipse projects:

PROJECT-CURRENT (working on the latest, eg 1.x)
PROJECT-1.0     (working on 1.3.x.x, or whatever)

Is it possible? I now have to do the updates manually
via WinCVS....

Thanks.