[eclipse-dev] Integration of existing C/Motif GUI with new Java GUI

Hi,

We have a CAD application coded in C using X/Motif calls running on
Unix/Linux. The same code runs on Windows using Exceed to convert the
X/Motif calls to native Windows calls. We want to use Eclipse for all our
future development.

1. Is it possible to use Eclipse to build the application to run on both
Unix and Windows without using Exceed and without re-writing the X/Motif
calls in Java?

2. We will be developing new GUI modules using Java in Eclipse. How can we
integrate this new Java GUI modules with existing GUI modules written in C?

Thanks in advance,
Raghav

Back to the top