[eclipse-dev] Schema doc validation

Now that we fixed the regression (in today's I build), you may notice some
new warnings if you have projects with schema files in your workspace.
These warnings come from PDE schema validation step that checks
documentation sections of your schema and hunts for the following:

- Unmatched tags (e.g. <p .....)
- Closing tags that does not match the opening one (e.g. <p> </b>)
- No closing tag (e.g. <p>).

Note that although browsers generally tolerate tags that are not closed, it
is a recommended practice that modern HTML documents are also well formed
XML documents, hence the warning. To fix it, just add the closing tag (we
suspect that 80% of the warnings will be for new paragraph tags using the
old style).

And just to illustrate how we are not only making you do more work, we had
to fix our own schemas (all Update Core schemas had problems listed above :
-).

Regards,

Dejan Glozic, Ph.D.
Manager, Eclipse Platform Components