Re: [eclipse-dev] A question

This mailing list is for discussions of the development of Eclipse itself.  For questions on using Eclipse, including writing plugins, you should use the Eclipse newsgroups:

http://www.eclipse.org/newsgroups/index.html

"geetanjali  bahuguna" <gitsy7@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: eclipse-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx

06/25/2003 10:13 AM