[eclipse-dev] List files from the repository

Hello! I want to get a list of files from the repository! with the same form that eclipse CVS plugin!
I use the next command, in command line:

	 cvs history -c -a -l  |awk '{print $8 "/" $7}'|sort

I do this with CVSC, and run ok! (without awk and sort ;)

But, I obtain files that they are deleted (this files are in the Attic directory). How I modified the command to obtain only correct files? i.e. obtain only files that I can checkout them?

THANKS!

Back to the top