Re: [eclipse-dev] Searching the mailinglist -- mailinglist archive?

Hi Michael

No, this is not currently available.  I'll be upgrading the search engine in early July which should make searching the mailing lists somewhat easier.

Thanks

Kim

Michael Scharf <Michael-Scharf@xxxxxx>
Sent by: eclipse-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx