[eclipse-dev] Searching the mailinglist -- mailinglist archive?

Hi,

I would like to serach several of the eclipse mailing lists
for some questions I'd like to get answered.

The http://www.eclipse.org/search/search.cgi returns often
too many results and I find it pretty hard to browse the results
using the web interface.

I wonder if there are is the content of the mailinglists in
unix mail format?

Most mailman lists I have seen support big-file
arcives (e.g. http://python.org/sigs/).

Is there a way to get the posting of the lists in
a single file or split into a few files?

Michael
--
     ''''\     Michael Scharf
    ` c-@@     Wind River Systems GmbH