[eclipse-dev] How do I override a Java Nature preferences ?

Hi, I created plugin-project with:

<extension id="javanature" name="My Project Nature" point="org.eclipse.core.resources.natures">
    <runtime>
        <run class="org.eclipse.jdt.internal.core.JavaProject">
        </run>
    </runtime>
</extension>

And I also override the "New" wizard for that plugin so I create my-self new project.

When I tried to edit the preference of new project I created with the new plugin, I can't see the java preferences such as:
"Build Path", "Compiler" .. etc.

What is wrong ?

Another thing: suppose I get from any of you answer, how can I add my own entries into it, such that I have Java preferences + my preferences in same project preferences dialog.

Many thanks,
Asaf.

Back to the top