Re: [eclipse-dev] Luxury edition of the Log view

Thursday, June 19, 2003, 10:14:31 AM, Dejan Glozic wrote:

> The view is the default member of the PDE perspective but can be added to
> any other perspective by using 'Window>Show View>Other>PDE Runtime>Error
> Log'.

Will this view be avaiable even if you are using a version of Eclipse
that doesn't have the PDE (some Eclipse-based branded products don't
bundle the PDE)?  I would think the log would be useful to any Eclipse
user, and not just a PDE user.

David Whiteman
IBM Raleigh - OTI Labs
mailto:dlwhiteman@xxxxxxxxxx