[eclipse-dev] Embedding Flash SWF animations in Eclipse

Title: Message
Hi Group,

We are currently working on a cross-platform project that utilizes Flash as an important part of our application.  We have worked out the Windows part on how to embed Flash, but we would like to know if there are any solutions for Eclipse on Mac OS X.  Would Flash plug-in for Mozilla browser on Mac be one of the solutions?  Any idea would be appreciated.  Thanks!

- Tangent

Back to the top