Re: [eclipse-dev] request for comments - improved file encoding support

I think you should also provide a way for querying an associated Team
provider for encoding information. There are some SCMs out there that
either know the encoding of a file or that provide conversion between
charsets on their own.

-Boris

--
"Engineering does not require science. Science helps a lot but
people built perfectly good brick walls long before they knew why

Back to the top