[eclipse-dev] Tagging problem reports which need more information (REMIND)

We are facing a situation where numerous defects are open, and quite some
are missing vital information. It is essential for us to get more
information, and so as to better identify these issues, we will be using
the "REMIND" resolution for these (which isn't used as of today).

It is an intermediate step to simply closing the defect as non
reproduceable, and if no action is taken from the reporter, then the
assumption is that this defect will not be further considered.

Back to the top