Re: [eclipse-dev] Pending test results for build N20030609

This the same problme as with previous test failures. The problem only
shows up with
"J2RE 1.3.1 IBM J9 (JIT enabled)" and we suspect a VM problem.

Investigations for running the tests on another VM have started.

--erich

             "Sonia Dimitrov"
             <Sonia_Dimitrov@c
             a.ibm.com>                                                 To
             Sent by:                  eclipse-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
             eclipse-dev-admin                                          cc
             @eclipse.org
                                                                   Subject
                                       [eclipse-dev] Pending test results
             06/09/2003 03:15          for build N20030609
             PM

             Please respond to
             eclipse-dev@eclip
                  se.org

The test results for build N20030609 were still pending when I arrived this
morning.  It appears the workbench was "hung" while running the JDT UI
tests on Windows (see attached .log).  I had to close the workbench windows
before other tests could run.

JDT UI team, please investigate, let me know if my assistance is required
in this matter.

Sonia
(See attached file: .log)