RE: [eclipse-dev] eclipse 3.0 M1 now available

Ed, Thanks for pointing this out.  The out-of-date splash screen, feature
version, and plug-in version numbers are indeed confusing and make 3.0 M1
unrecognizable as such. We held off updating them in M1 because there is a
new mechanism on the way that will reduce the administrivia.  We'll
eliminate the confusion by M2.

---jim

"Ed Burnette" <Ed.Burnette@xxxxxxx>
Sent by: eclipse-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx