Re: [eclipse-dev] I20030604 for 3.0 M1 WinXP Incremental Find flakey

Thursday, June 5, 2003, 12:43:59 PM, Chris Grindstaff wrote:

> BTW I went to enter the bug and as confused by my choices of Version.
> Bugzilla doesn't know about any version after 2.1

I would think you'd use 2.1 since that is the major version in which
the problem occurred.  There have been no actual versions after 2.1,
just integration builds.  You can indicate the integration build in
the text of the bug report.

David
David Whiteman
IBM Raleigh - OTI Labs