[eclipse-dev] I20030604 for 3.0 M1 WinXP Incremental Find flakey

Ctrl-J, Incremental Find doesn't quite work on WinXP.

When I press Ctrl-J it flashes "incremental find" in the status bar
and then disappears. Sometimes it does "stick" but often disappears
as I type.

I've tried in Smart Insert mode and regular Insert Mode.

BTW I went to enter the bug and as confused by my choices of Version.
Bugzilla doesn't know about any version after 2.1

Chris
--
Chris Grindstaff | http://gstaff.org

Back to the top