Re: [eclipse-dev] Pending test results for build I20030604 (200306042359)

Please disregard the problem I reported on Windows, red herring.

Apologies for any confusion.

Sonia

Sonia Dimitrov/Ottawa/IBM@IBMCA
Sent by: eclipse-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx

06/05/2003 08:58 AM
Please respond to eclipse-dev

        To:        eclipse-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
        cc:
        Subject:        [eclipse-dev] Pending test results for build I20030604 (200306042359)

When I arrived this morning, I found the following on our test machines:

Linux:  same "hang" problem while running the jdt ui tests.  I will be investigating this further with the JDT UI team.

Windows:  the tests appear to have finished however, there is a workbench window that remained open.  I am not sure which test is involved, I will try rerunning the tests to find out.

The tests are in the process of completing, results should be available shortly.

Sonia

Back to the top